ESE heeft nieuwe toelatingsprocedure
19 December 2017
ESE heeft een nieuwe toelatingsprocedure voor gecertificeerde leden en gastleden.
De ESE over de voordelen van het lidmaatschap:
Currently, the benefits of individual ESE membership are:
• The honour of being recognised as an individual member of the ESE;
• Reduced registration fee at ESE meetings;
• Personal details, if desired, available on the ESE website for the general public, general
dentists and colleagues to access;
• Subscription to the IEJ at a reduced rate (if not already received through a National Society);
• Emails informing you of events and news of interest;
• Invitations to social events at ESE congresses.
• Support of ESE research, developments in education, Position Statement and Guideline
development through the membership fee;
• Networking with a group of ESE member colleagues;
• Invitation to biennial research and clinical meetings.
Additional benefits are being developed.
Terug naar overzicht